PACE (Public Administration and Civil Services Enhancement)
Aspirants facing problem in filling online registration forms due to internet speed etc. can download the offline form Download from here. The Registration Form can be submitted by post or in person before 15thMay 2015. It must be completed, signed, and affixed with photo, can be sentonly to JATF Mumbai office with all the necessary legible photocopies of documents mentioned at point no. 3 of instruction of application forms.
Indian Civil Services offer the most challenging career. Working for public welfare is the most demanding job. Anyone with the right amplitude, perseverance, tenacity, commitment and stamina can choose Civil Services as the career. The career in Civil Services shows dedication towards the mother land. It adds to one’s prestige and idealism with the ability to make a positive change. The brain child of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has played a major role in the democratic and free India. It has brought youth to the forefront and has overhauled the complete system thereby administering peace and order in the country. This is helping our country to continue on its journey to be a global superpower. The Civil Services offers a wide range of job opportunities. Working for the Civil Service is both a challenging and fulfilling career. It encourages people to pursue their career goals, whether this is to move up the career ladder or changing the career dimension. New opportunities arise constantly and the person pursuing this career, have the flexibility to develop ones’ career path without any gender bias.
An Administrative Officer is blessed with the following benefits:
- Serve the nation through honorable and reputed designated posts for better governance
- Work to Optimize synergies for humanity
- Work towards innovative ideas and ways for upliftment of the nation
- Work to achieve economic and social empowerment
- Transformation, public welfare & exercise effective governance.
- Opportunities for cultural development and brotherhood
- Bring power and authority along with responsibility and self growth
BEAT (Bank Probationary Officers Exam’s Aptitude Training)
HOPE (Hostels in pursuit of Excellence)
JELP (JATF Education Loan Programme)
GUIDELINES FOR GRANTING INTEREST SUBSIDY TO NEEDY STUDENTS W.E.F. 1STJANUARY 2015
- JELP application shall be in JATF’s prescribed format; duly filled against each point is mandatory. All required documents must be attached with the application form. Incomplete application will be liable to reject without any notice and same will not be eligible for any interest grant of subsidy by JATF.
- To avail the interest subsidy on study loan from Bank. Student must register (forms are available on website www.jitoatf.org) him/herself under JATF’s JELP scheme within 3 months from the date sanction of Bank loan for study.
- The applicant must have secured minimum 50% or more marks in all the Board/ College/ University examination starting from standard 10th onwards till the last examination an d special test etc. he/she appeared.
- Recommendation from JATF Trustee or JITO Chapter is mandatory along with application form; subsequently it will be verified by JATF Office.
- Student shall have to submit his/her claim for interest subsidy in JATF Mumbai Office along with his/her JELP registration number in every financial year during 1st April to 30th June. In any circumstances, claim submitted for the previous financial years will not be paid.
- Minimum 30 to 40 days are required to process application received in the JATF, therefore, students are advised to keep patience.
- JATF’s JELP scheme will only provide interest subsidy during the student’s study tenure and will be as follows : (Interest subsidy will be given on disburse amount of Bank Loan)
a. Total Loan Amount up to 4 Lacs – 6% Interest
b. Total Loan Amount above 4 Lacs‐ 2% Interest
- In case student is going abroad for study, then the subsidy will only be released after admission of students in the said institute an d thereafter submitting following documents to JATF office with his/her registration number in JELP.
- I‐20 Letter from University, copy of Passport front and back page and page showing visa a nd immigration stamp.
- Two copies of receipt fees paid by the student for his/her course.
- In case student obtained/received any “Govt. Subsidy”, then after deducting same amount from JEL P’s subsidy amount, balance amount will be released to the student by JATF.
- Application for interest subsidy will not be consider for student who has taken benefit / registered under JATF‐SEED Scheme.
- JATF’s JELP Committee is authorized to sanction any such subsidy on the basis of merits of the case; evaluated as per the relevant details submitted by the applicant and circumstances of individual ca se. Decision of the committee is FINAL AND BINDING to applicants.
SEED (Students Empowering Education & Development)
The basic objective of SEED is to provide quick, annual assistance throughout the course duration to needy and deserving students who intend to pursue higher studies but face paucity of funds.
GUIDELINES FOR GRANTING INTEREST FREE LOAN TO NEEDY STUDENTS W.E.F. SEPT 2014
- SEED application should be on JAFt Prescribed form only and the reply against each point is compulsory.
- The applicant must have secured 60% or more marks in all the board/ college/ University examinations commencing from standard 10th onwards till the last examination/ special test etc.
- All required documents must be attached along with the application. Incomplete application will be rejected and the same will not be eligible for personal interview and financial assistance.
- Recommendation from JATF or JITO FCP/ Patron member is a must and same will be verified by JATF office.
- Application will be accepted by JATF only between 1st April to 31st July of each year.
- Application for finance assistance will not be consider for student who has already taken admission for the course.
- Applicant must arrange and documentary proof that he/ she has already arranged at least 50% of the required TOTAL STUDY EXPENSES.
- Maximum Loan amount from JATF per student will be Rs. 2.00 Lacs. If the study course free is more than Rs. 2.00 Lacs, then proof of arrangement of balance amount must be submitted.
- Financial assistance should be given for a period of 1 year only or maximum of one time during the study period.
- Financial assistance should be treated as interest free Education Loan and Indemnity Bond is required to submit for refund of financial assistance amount.
- Personal interview is a must for Financial assistance, if loan amount is above Rs. 25,000/-.
- Up to Rs. 25,000/- Financial assistance, application of student from outside Mumbai can be considered and approved without interview.
- Minimum 30 to 40 days time is needed for total processing of the applications.
- In case the student is going abroad for study, then the payment will be released only after admission in the institute. In this case the student has to submit the following documents.
- I-20 Letter from University, Copy of passport page showing visa and immigration stamp
- Copy of course free paid by students
- In case of study in India, disbursement will be made only after admission or part payment of the course free by the student.
- The applicant who has received financial assistance will have to compulsorily submit a certified copy of the progress report, marks etc., to the Trust Office, every six months, till completion of the course.
- The beneficiary must inform the change in his / her COURSE, COLLEGE, ADDRESS, CONTACT NUMBERS, MOBILE NUMBERS, EMAIL ID etc., immediately, as and when it occurs.
- On/ after completion of the study he/she must promptly furnish all relevant details of job/ income/ employment address, contact numbers, email ids etc to the JATF office.
- Interview will start from mid-June onwards, Time schedule will be informed to student 10days in advance.
- Application for interest free loan will not be consider for student who has taken benefit under JATF-JELP scheme.
- SEED – interest free loan is only for students who wish to pursue higher study course after Graduation in India or abroad like MBA, Engineering, Medical, Pharma, and Architecture.
- SEED Committee is authorized and may sanction such amounts as they may deem fit on the basis of merits and relevant details of the application and circumstances of individual case. Decision of the committee is FINAL BINDING to the Applicant.